Fish

Saturday, December 8, 2012

ATT Unlock iphone device/sim

I wanted to unlock my iphone so that I can use other carrier's sim, ATT has this online form 
where you can simply submit the request online and you will receive the instructions once iphone is unlocked.

Here is the eligibility requirement to unlock iphone:

General Eligibility Requirements for Unlocking iPhone

AT&T will unlock an iPhone under the following circumstances:
  • The person requesting the unlock is:
    • a current AT&T customer or
    • a former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for the account
  • The iPhone was designed for use on AT&T's network;
  • All contract obligations, including any term commitment, associated with the device to be unlocked have been fully satisfied; and
  • The iPhone has not been reported lost or stolen.


Promote your blog

9 comments:

  1. Well, many people are not customer of ATT but have a ATT phone some how, for these people, just go search ATT iphone unlocking in google, you will have tons of "pros" doing it, I think I picked the first one and payed 30 dollars, after about 3 hours, my 5 is unlocked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And all the 5 dollar sites are SCAM, skip them when you search for online unlock

      Delete
  2. Well, I have used unlockboot.com for unlocking my 4s, but it took them more than 5 weeks to do it, such a waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi James, Unlockboot is #1 unlocking resource. How can I help you? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good information . It will definitely help AT&T customers to unlock their iPhones . After reading your article I used the Online Form abd Submitted a request to AT&T to unlock my iPhone 5 . But ,they rejected my request saying I need to wait until my contract is Over which is two years . So,I searched many sites and found Remote Unlock Service to unlock iPhone 5 for reasonable price in ProUnlocking.com . I got the service and unlocked my iPhone 5 . They also provide remote unlock service for all GSM iPhone models.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog you people have maintained there, I totally appreciate the work.






    Unlock iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unlock your pension now and get a better performing Unlock Pension return. Get Pension Release are not regulated by the financial services authority and do not offer pension, loan, mortgage or any other finance related advice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has to be one of my favorite posts! And on top of thats its also very helpful topic for newbies. Thanks a lot for informative information!
    credit repair

    ReplyDelete